The Sunset Doctrine is the solo project of Sean Lazaga from San Antonio, Texas.
Weaving intricate melodies with earnest lyrics, Lazaga draws inspiration from the intrapersonal—wandering between intimate acoustics and layered loops in a nostalgic stream of consciousness awash in natural light.
Written during the time between adolescence and adulthood, “Lost & Left Behind” is an honest look at the struggle with coming of age without coming undone. From the quiet pining for a youth removed to the reflections on relationships losing ground, each track details a different feeling of loss while exploring the thoughts that arise in response. Despite its six-song runtime, they each come together to create a record that’s as emotive as it is dynamic—encompassing every driving movement and silent stagnancy experienced while learning what it means to grow up.
- The first 30 pre-orders will receive an exclusive 11x17" poster on 70lb uncoated text
- Pre-orders include an immediate digital download of the single, 'How I Spent My Fall Semester'
- The full digital album will be delivered via email on the release date of 3/20/20
- Shirts are printed on 'Ivory' Comfort Colors pocket tees
- All images shown are mockups and final products may slightly differ
100 Black Vinyl
100 Wallet CDs w/ Insert