Since their 2015 self-titled EP, New Methods have continued playing shows and growing musically. The band welcomed an additional guitarist, and have grown over the years. New Methods in 2018 is a much stronger and different band. Their writing of Where We Go To Burn has a much more distinct sound than before. Darker and more melodic, the album sounds like a mix of 90s hardcore/metalcore with a modern, youthful flair. Taking influence from bands like Carry On, Guns Up!, and Snapcase, New Methods have crafted an energetic, unique album. Where We Go To Burn offers a refreshing and powerful batch of songs for fans of hardcore, metalcore, and everything in between to enjoy.
- Side B features New Methods' 2015 S/T EP.
- Shirt bundles include Black vinyl variant.
- Vinyl is packaged in a matte jacket w/ full-color inserts and center labels.
- Shirts are printed on Champion brand longsleeves.
- All images shown are mockups and final products may slightly differ.
100 Orange w/ Black Smoke